12 October 2020
The Minister for the Economy has launched a new £2 million COVID-19 Business and Financial Planning Grant (BFPG) from Invest Northern Ireland. BFPG is open to all micro and small or medium-sized businesses in Northern Ireland that are Invest NI customers, or operating in manufacturing, construction, professional services, information and communication, or science and technology.
It provides eligible businesses with financial support to work with a consultant to assess the impact of COVID-19 and develop a strategic recovery plan with financial forecasts.
Businesses can access up to a maximum grant of £8,000 to support 80% of eligible costs to engage a consultant to assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic by:
• reviewing the current business model
• carrying out a comprehensive business health check
• determining how to minimise costs and maximise liquidity
• identify funding shortfalls and potential sources of funding
• develop a strategic recovery plan with financial forecasts
Applications are now open and the grant will be issued to eligible businesses on a first-come-first-served basis.
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Monday 30 November 2020.
To apply, for more information or to check eligibility click here.