24 May 2018
For the Tourism Department Mid Ulster District Council (includes Bridewell and US Grants)
Data Controller Name: Mid Ulster District Council
Address: c/o Dungannon Office, Circular Road, Dungannon, BT71 6DT
Telephone: 03000 132 132
Data Protection Officer Name: Barry O’Hagan
Telephone: 03000 132 132
Why are you processing my personal information?
- We process your data for the purpose of booking workshops, events, facility hires, telling you about upcoming event information and for contacting you in the event of cancellation or changes to workshops/events e.g. What’s On Guide
- We process your data for the purpose of collating our Visitor Guide both digital and hard copy format.
- We process your data for the purpose of Mid Ulster District Councils Tourism Development group and Cluster membership.
- We process your data on behalf of DAERA for the purpose of processing fishing licenses.
We will process your data on the lawful basis that this is pursuant to the contract between you as our customer and as a legitimate interest to you as a customer and us as business.
What categories of personal data are you processing?
- The personal data we process is your name, address, email address, web address and telephone number.
- Your payment details used for purchasing of tickets for workshops or events are not stored.
- Your financial details provided for events and for hiring of facilities are only used for the purpose of payment.
Where do you get my personal data from?
- As a previous customer we have collected this information at point of sale or by (telephone sales, counter sale or via an online sale).
- If your property/attraction has been approved/graded by Tourism NI.
- By Hire of Facility Forms and Visitor Guide membership forms.
- Competitions and engagement at consumer and trade shows.
Do you share my personal data with anyone else?
- Customer information will only be shared with a contracted mail company for the sole purpose of mailing tourism or events programmes. We will share it with external third parties.
Do you transfer my personal data to other countries?
How long do you keep my personal data?
Your personal data will be held for 7 years or until such times you advise us to remove your personal data from our records. For more information please refer to the Retention & Disposal Policy
(If you use automated decision making or profiling) How do you use my personal data to make decisions about me?
Personal data will not be used for this purpose.
What rights do I have?
To downloand a copy please click here